"Once we make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
It's important to me that our work together produces the best results possible for you. The following considerations will help you to be prepared, and get the most out of your coaching sessions:
1. It is recommended that you schedule a Complimentary Initial Consultation by going to the Contact Page to initiate scheduling. The Complimentary Consultation will allow you the opportunity to ask questions. It'll also allow us the opportunity to determined if this is the best fit for you, and how you can be best served.
2. Your experience is unique to you. Your personal history, patterns, challenges, and intent/goal are the compass that directs the sessions. To do this, you will be asked to fill out forms, so that together, we can create the most effective experience for you.
4. A stereo (both ears) hands free device for your phone/computer is required for all sessions, whether they are done by phone or computer. It's important that you be free of your phone/computer when doing energy work techniques, and that you get the most from any inner work provided. This way you can fully participate and relax. If you're not sure what to use, please contact me and I'll give you some inexpensive suggestions.
5. Coaching calls. If you are within the U.S., coaching sessions are provided by phone. If outside the U.S., coaching sessions are provided via the internet, using a private VoIP service, similar to Skype (you'll be asked to download and install a small program on your computer. A tablet or smartphone app is also available.)
6. Working by phone provides wonderful flexibility and mobility. However, it is vital to the process that you create a space that will be undisturbed during our calls. Therefore, public spaces are not ideal, and often very disruptive. This includes removing any pets from the room you are in. It can be very jolting if you are in a deeply relaxed state during a call, and then the dog barks, or the cat jumps on you. This then becomes counter productive and you won't get the most out of the calls.
Please note: If there are background sounds that I feel will disrupt your experience, I may not provide inner work techniques during the session. An alternative may be recommended. However, please take into consideration that working "live" is very different than doing an exercise on your own.
7. Please be available on time for your appointment so you can get the most out of the time that is reserved specifically for you. I will contact you at the appointed time. Or, we meet online at the appointed time.
8. All sessions are an hour. It is highly recommended, however, that you create an additional 30 minute space after each coaching session to reflect upon what you experienced and/or learned, or for doing additional suggested actions.
9. Your progress and ultimate success is important. Therefore, you may be asked to communicate, in between sessions, how you are doing. Additionally, you can email Judy with any questions you may have.
10. If your session includes guided imagery, please consider the following:
Please have a glass of water with you, as you'll be asked to drink water after the session to further help bring your energy and awareness back to your body.
Please refrain from drinking coffee, or any other stimulant, at least 4 hours before the call. Reaching deeper levels of consciousness is vital to utilizing the benefits of inner work. Therefore, if your call is scheduled for the a.m. hours, consider drinking a caffeine free herbal tea instead. After the call, you can enjoy your coffee.
11. Be sure there is plenty of space around you - it is recommended that you have plenty of space around you to move, as energy work techniques can be active.
12. If your call is close to your meal time, please consider eating a light snack, or waiting until after the call to have your meal. Often, when our bellies are full, we tend to have less energy and less focus.
13. Your Commitment:
Be prepared to commit to 3 months of coaching (depending on the coaching package), where we do one or two coaching sessions per week, 4 or 8x/Mo.
Be prepared to commit to setting aside a minimum of 30 minutes each day to do YOUR work. All the techniques and knowledge in the world are useless, unless you put them into action consistently. So -- practice, practice, practice!
Be prepared for the possibility that you may have to make some lifestyle changes that better support you. Your current choices have gotten you where you are now, therefore, making different choices will bring different results.
Be honest. I’m not here to judge anyone, and clients soon discover this to be true. The more honest you are about you and your life, the quicker we can discover in what ways do you allow your energy to be compromised.
Be prepare for the possibility of getting into some fringe topics. The unseen is vast, and I don’t pretend to have all the answers, but I have decades of experience.
Move out of your comfort zone. Our preconceptions, whether we realize it or not, mold our experiences in this reality. They also guide our choices and actions. Be willing to let go and trust that there is something greater and more intelligent at work within us and all around us.
Be prepared to laugh. I have a quirky sense of humor, and humor is medicine in its own way.
Be prepared for the possibility of some unexpected experiences.
Be prepared to find yourself increasing in your awareness of the subtleties of energy, mind, and spirit, in all their manifestations.
Don't be surprised if I pause during our coaching call. Because I work intuitively, I may pause to better perceive information, or to better articulate to you what I am aware of.
Let go of blame. Blaming others or situations outside of ourselves is how we give our power/energy away. Instead, we’ll focus on transforming our perception, truly forgiving, and moving forward in an empowered way.
Take full responsibility for your life and choices. Taking responsibility is not about fixing everything you did in the past. It’s about accepting all of you, what you decided was good or bad, because only then can you begin integrating all of you.
You may find it helpful to keep track of the suggested homework and your progress in a notebook, so we can address any challenges that presented themselves, and celebrate your successes.
And finally, trust. Be willing to let go of doubt and fear, and move into the excitement and the wonder of possibility.
14. What you may experience - Although each person is unique, the following are some common experiences that clients have reported:
You may experience a subtle shifting of energy in your body.
You may experience tingles, vibration, a rush of energy movement, or a pulsing sensation.
You may experience a subtle energy moving away from your body.
You may experience deep feelings, as you stimulate memories that may or may not be in your conscious awareness. It's important to allow these feelings to find expression so you can more fully integrate the experience held in your memory.
You may experience a deeper sense of relaxation and peace.
You may experience a greater sense of inner stillness and quiet.
You may experience a decrease or cessation of physical discomfort.
You may experience greater mental lucidity and clearer eyesight (as if the room has gotten brighter and more in focus).
You may experience more active dreaming. It's not uncommon that when we sincerely make a decision to heal (become balanced and whole), the deeper part of us will continue to facilitate our transformative work in dreams.
You may have unexpected experiences, in a good way.
Your life may begin changing in ways you did not expect - again, in a good way, that supports you. When WE make changes within ourselves, our life naturally begins to align with those changes. That's why I often say that although we are convinced that everything is happening outside of us (And boy is it convincing!), it's simply a reflection of what is happening within us.
15. Choosing to work with an integrative holistic coach indicates that you have made a decision to invest in yourself. Choose also to honor that investment and yourself by creating the space and time of your undivided attention during each call and being punctual. You are worth it!