1. All services (except distance energy cleanse and healing services) are provided by phone, Skype, or an online meeting service. A stereo (both ears) hands free device is required. An earbud/mic set often works just fine. A Bluetooth device often doesn’t work well as you’ll often be guided to do certain movements and actions. Please be sure to test your earphone/mic BEFORE the scheduled appointment, to make sure everything is working well.
2. At the appointed time, I will call you if you are within the U.S. If outside the U.S., I will contact you via Skype, or we may use an online meeting service. We’ll arrange what works best.
3. Be punctual and on time. The time that you’ve scheduled has been specifically reserved for you. If you are 10 or more minutes late, that amount of time will be deducted from the allotted time of your appointment.
4. Cancellations or Rescheduling requires a 24 hour notice. If you do not reschedule or cancel your appointment 24 hours or more before your scheduled day/time, we will refund the amount paid less a $25 fee. If a 24 notice is given, your session fee will be refunded in full. Once you’ve created your account with the scheduler, you can log into your account and make changes to your appointment time, and easily schedule additional appointments.
5. Energy work actions can be physically active. Make sure you have plenty of space around you to move. This also means, if you have any restrictions to your mobility, please be sure to inform Judy before the scheduled appointment.
6. Working by phone/internet gives us great flexibility and mobility, however, to get the most out of your phone sessions, it’s important that you create an uninterrupted space/time, free of all distractions. Internet cafes or public spaces are NOT recommended.
7. Phone sessions require your complete focus and undivided attention. This means that if you have pets at home, please be sure to keep them in a separate room during the call.
8. If your appointment is close to your meal time, consider waiting until after the call or having a light snack. When our bellies are full, this can decrease our energy levels and ability to focus.
9. Your experience is important, and I’m are always working to improve my services and delivery. Therefore, after you have completed a coaching series or single session, you will be asked to please offer feedback of your experience by filling out a Service Evaluation.
10. Please be sure to read the Disclaimer and the Terms of Service before scheduling.
If you have any additional questions, you can contact Judy using the Contact Form.