Participating in and/or following any suggestions on this site, and/or engaging any services offered by Innately Resourceful LLC, indicates that you understand and accept the following terms of service:
1. GUARANTEES: this terms of service includes the following disclaimer:
Innately Resourceful LLC, does not practice medicine, and does not diagnose or treat any medical condition.
That participating in Reiki, energy work, coaching, spiritual energy healing, and hypnosis/hypnotherapy can be used as a complementary care to most medical conditions.
That Reiki, energy work, coaching, spiritual energy healing, and Hypnosis/hypnotherapy is not a replacement for traditional medical or mental health treatment and should not be used as such.
That Reiki, Energy work, Coaching, spiritual energy healing, and Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy is not a replacement for a doctor’s care nor is it to be used for, or is, a replacement for any medications, diagnosis or treatment of a licensed medical doctor.
When registering or requesting any services provided, you authorize Innately Resourceful LLC, to work with you for the concerns you have discussed by phone or in person, and/or that you have indicated on the sign up or intake forms. All forms and discussions are confidential and are used only as a tool in helping develop the most effective experience for your individual needs.
That the success of your sessions depends greatly on your own ability and desire to affect change in yourself and the results depends greatly on your own sincere participation and follow through.
That although Reiki, energy work, coaching, spiritual energy healing, and hypnosis/hypnotherapy can be very effective and has a high success rate, Innately Resourceful LLC does not offer a guarantee, as your own personal success depends on your own ability and desire to create change in yourself.
2. Anyone under the age of 18 requires a written consent form from a parent or legal guardian.
3. When requesting Regression/Past Life Regression Therapy
You acknowledge and accept that if you are requesting and participating in any regression or Past Life Regression Therapy, you consent to participate in this process, under the facilitation of Innately Resourceful LLC.
You understand that Past Life Therapy can involve the use of a variety of techniques in combination with progressive relaxation, hypnosis, guided imagery, facilitated fantasy, and other hypnotherapeutic interventions.
As a part of Past Life Regression Therapy, clients are encouraged to imagine events, circumstances, behaviors, thoughts, and feelings, from prior situations in their experience.
You understand clients vary greatly in their response to the relaxation/hypnosis and regression process, with some clients experiencing intense images and recollections while others report experiencing relatively little.
Additionally, you are aware that the images/recollections experienced during Regression/Past Life Regression Therapy may be real, may be fantasy, or may be a combination of real and fantasized or distorted memories.
You also understand that certain memories or images experienced during Past Life Regression may represent traumatic events, which can evoke intense emotional reactions or distress. These emotionally charged images are often quite useful therapeutically for facilitating insight, understanding and healing, but such intense experiences can nonetheless be emotionally troubling.
You understand principal characteristics of Regression/Past Life Regression Therapy, and have requested and agreed to participate in this therapeutic process.
Furthermore, you understand that if at any time you become too uncomfortable and/or unwilling to proceed with the Regression/Past Life Regression Therapy process, that you can request to stop the process and the session will cease immediately.
4. Phone/Skype sessions:
Recording: You agree not to record, or share, in any form, electronic or otherwise, any private or group sessions or any other virtual session. Much of the knowledge and techniques offered are the intellectual property of Innately Resourceful LLC and copyrighted, while some is also proprietary, including where special permissions have been received.
5. If you need to Reschedule or Cancel: The time for your appointment is specifically reserved for you. Should you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, a 24 hour or more notice is required. If you do not reschedule or cancel your appointment 24 hours or more before your scheduled day/time, no refund will be issued. If a 24 hour notice is given, your session fee will be refunded in full.
6. Refunds: If you cancel your private appointment with a 24 hour notice, a full refund will be given. For monthly coaching packages, any used portion will be prorated at the private single session rate ($100) per session fulfilled.
7. Please be punctual: Appointments are scheduled to allow time to provide a complete session. Should you be excessively late, your appointment will be considered completed and no refund issued. If you do not show up or contact me, no refund will be issued.
8. Flexible: Recognizing that on occasion events may occur that prevents you from canceling or rescheduling, Innately Resourceful LLC may release you from the cancellation policy, although proof of an event may be requested.
9. Confidentiality: Your privacy, and any information shared with Innately Resourceful LLC, written and/or verbal, will not be shared in any form, without your permission.
10. Website access: Clients may be given access to support materials, video or audio recordings, and/or additional resources through the Innatelyresourceful.com or Anahatalearning.com site. You agree not to download, copy, print, share, or in any way duplicate any content, or content within content, on the sites, without verbal or written permission from Innately Resourceful LLC. Access is given to the client only and for client use only, and is not to be shared in any form with any other person or party. You also agree not to share any passwords provided for your use only.
11. Termination of Services: Innately Resourceful LLC reserves the right to refuse and/or terminate service to anyone at any time.
12.Release of Liability Clause: Except in the case of gross negligence or malpractice, you (the client) or client’s representative(s) agree to fully release and hold harmless Judith Garrido CHt., RMT, MSH, CSC, its advisory board, agents, officers, employees, directors, successors, and any affiliated persons or corporations, from and against any and all claims or liability of whatsoever kind or nature arising out of or in connection with your private services/classes/courses/programs/certifications. You also fully release and hold harmless, Judtih Garrido CHt., RMT, MSH, CSC from and against any use or misuse of the training, knowledge, and/or resources provided or suggested, including any 3rd party products, as Innately Resourceful LLC cannot be held responsible for the quality of items made by 3rd party companies, nor the use or misuse of said items.
13. Release Agreement: You understand and agree to be recorded in private or group webinars, tele-classes, and/or any group programs offered by Innately Resourceful LLC, that may be used for any other purpose. You will always be informed when we are recording, and any portion of the recording that includes your personal experience will not be shared without your permission. Your privacy is very important to us.
14. Change of Terms of Service: Innately Resourceful LLC reserves the right to make any changes to this Terms of Service at any time. Participating in and/or following any suggestions on Innatelyresourceful.com and Anahtalearning.com, and/or engaging any services offered by Innately Resourceful LLC, after changes have been made, indicates that you understand and accept the new changes.